Available 24/7 for Emergency Plumbing Services!
For plumbing repairs that last, efficiency-increasing maintenance, and the latest in water cleaning technology, there’s one name you can trust to do the job right: O’Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. Our Burlington plumbing pros provide outstanding work and fast, friendly service.
Quality Plumbing Services You Can Count On
If you are experiencing a plumbing problem, you can count on the licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers at O'Leary Plumbing, Heating & Electrical for prompt and reliable service. Our team is prepared to assist you with a wide range of plumbing service. So whether you are in need of a water heater repair or experiencing a clogged toilet our plumbing contractors in Burlington can help!
We Provide the Following Plumbing Services to Our Customers:
- Remodeling projects and new construction
- Drain cleaning
- Pipe repair
- Septic system repair
- Piping & repiping
- Leak detection
- Fixture installation
- Garbage disposal repair
- Frozen pipe repair & thawing
- Tankless, heat pump, & hybrid water heater installation
- Boiler service
- Water well services
- Water quality testing
- Iron water filters and water softening systems
- Reverse osmosis drinking systems
- Ultraviolet (UV) systems
- And so much more!
Call O’Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. at (262) 314-4566 to schedule service with a Burlington plumber today. We’re available 24/7!
When it comes to fixing plumbing issues, it's tempting to take the DIY approach. However, when it comes down to it, hiring a Burlington plumbing company to resolve the problem is typically the better option. Your plumbing system is complex, and even minor mistakes can lead to significant problems. That’s why it’s imperative that you leave any plumbing repairs to the professionals. Plumbers will have the necessary tools and equipment needed to effectively resolve whatever plumbing issue you are facing. They will also have the expertise, knowledge, and experience needed to identify the root cause of your plumbing problem and the service needed to prevent further problems. This will save you time and money in the long run, as attempting to fix the issue yourself can lead to damage to the plumbing system and costly repairs. By hiring qualified plumbers, like the pros at O'Leary Plumbing, Heating & Electrical, you can rest assured that your plumbing system will be in good hands.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber:
- Your plumbing fixtures and faucets are constantly dripping
- Your sinks, showers, and tubs are struggling to drain water
- Your water pressure has dropped
- Your toilets keep backing up or overflowing
- Your home has no hot water
- Your pipes are leaking
- Your toilets won’t flush
- Your drains smell like sewage
- Your water temperature keeps changing
- Your water is discolored
- Your pipes are frozen
- Your drains keep clogging
- Your water tastes or smells funny
Family Owned and Operated for Six Decades
Since 1958, O'Leary Plumbing, Heating & Electrical has provided top-notch plumbing repairs and stellar customer service to our customers in Burlington and the surrounding areas. There’s a reason we’ve been a trusted name in plumbing service for over 60 years — actually, there are a couple of reasons.
What Sets O’Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. Apart From Other Plumbers in Burlington?
- We utilize the latest technology that goes beyond traditional plumbing work. In addition to standard fixes, we offer a wide range of water purification services.
- Our plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We’ve been an eco-friendly company since our start in 1958. Increased efficiency is not only good for the environment, it can reduce the cost of your energy bills!
- Our services are affordable, and we offer financing plans. All of our appointments start with a free pricing estimate!
- We offer emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as we know plumbing problems often arise outside of normal business hours. Our regular business hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday - for online appointment requests sent outside of those hours, we will respond the next business day.