Careers with O’Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
How would you like to be a part of a team that is more like family; have not just a job but a career? O’Leary Plumbing and Heating is the place for you! Third-generation family owned and operated since 1958, O’Leary’s strive to treat employees with the same level of respect and care that we offer our customers.
Our team is steadfast; in fact, 50% of our employees have been with us for 10 years or more. Moreover, 40% of employees were hired to cover the needs of a growing company. We provide access to top rated coaches and other progressive service company representatives to help our team grow, lead and succeed. We maintain a fun atmosphere, as can be expected with family, hosting various events throughout the year:
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration: digging down to our Irish roots; with a name like O’Leary, it’s kind of expected
- Fish Day, called Blue Gill Day for locals: employee appreciation full day event ending with a fish fry for family and friends.
- Ice Cream Social: giving back to the community, we have a booth on the East Troy square and give free ice cream and cookies to patrons
- 5K Run/Walk: O’Leary sponsored company team made up of employees and family members
- Halloween Blast: Fun for the entire family; pumpkin painting, office-to-office trick or treating, games and activities
- Christmas Party: A night out for employees and significant others with food, fun and merriment
- Other unscheduled events as opportunities arise
Located in East Troy Wisconsin, we serve a long term and loyal customer base throughout southeastern Wisconsin. Our emphasis is on providing the best possible customer experience. While our HVAC & plumbing services stretch far and wide and are always customized to our customers’ requests, we are dedicated that delivering reliable service stays our primary focus.