New Construction & Remodeling HVAC
Personalized HVAC System for Your Home
Are you planning a new construction, remodeling or retrofit project? O’Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is a full-service designer and installer of heating, ventilation and cooling systems. We provide these services in both residential and commercial applications. Since 1958, we take pride in being one of the leading HVAC service company in East Troy to offer personalized heating and cooling systems that can serve both your comfort needs and aesthetics. Whether you’re a contractor or overseeing your own home improvement project, mail or drop off your blueprints for an estimate. We are more than happy to sit down with you and go over your plans thoroughly. Our team of highly trained technicians takes the time to understand your goals so we can complete your project according to your vision, timeframe, and budget.
Tax Credit Opportunities
When you hire O’Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. for your East Troy new construction and remodeling HVAC, we strive to provide you with the highest quality heating and cooling systems that not only deliver comfort but can also help you get big savings in the long run. Select from our wide variety of energy-efficient systems that can qualify you for tax credits as stated in the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Re-authorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 signed by the previous administration in 2010.
Highlights of this law include:
- 10 percent up to $500 for insulation, roofs, and doors.
- Windows capped at $200, but qualification now ENERGY STAR®.
- Furnace and boilers capped at $150, and all furnaces and boilers must meet 95 AFUE
- $300 for air conditioners, air source heat pumps, water heaters, and biomass stoves
- $500 lifetime limit. If you got over $500 in these tax credits from 2006-2010, you are not eligible for anything more.
For more information about tax credit opportunities on our East Troy new construction and remodeling HVAC installations, contact (262) 314-4566 today!