Piping & Repiping in East Troy
Plumbing Pipe Installation & Replacement in Walworth County and the Surrounding Areas
Whether you need to replace a single section of pipe or all the pipes in your home, O'Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers quality work backed by more than six decades of experience. We have skilled plumbing technicians to manage everything, from replacing a single pipe to the entire plumbing system. We use quality materials for piping and repiping that will stand the test of time.
If you have concerns about your plumbing system, call (262) 314-4566 for more information about our piping and repiping services.
When to Repipe a Home
The plumbing pipes in your home deliver clean water to the various plumbing fixtures and appliances that use water. When the pipes wear out, there is the potential for significant water damage and expensive repairs.
The plumbing pipes may need to be replaced due to:
- Age – Pipe materials naturally corrode with age. Pipes that are 50 years old or older, or made with unsafe materials such as lead, should be replaced.
- Visible corrosion – If you can see discoloration or rust on your pipes, they are corroding and will need to be replaced.
- Leaks – Have pipes been springing leaks in different areas of your home? This is a sign of a systemic problem and may indicate that your pipes are wearing out.
- Discolored water – If your water has a brownish or rust color, you probably have rust and corrosion in the pipes.
- Low water pressure – Corrosion is a common cause of low water pressure. If you have lower than normal water pressure in the shower or when doing laundry, your home may need repiping.
- Fluctuating water temperatures – When the temperature of the water suddenly turns from cold to hot, the pipes could be to blame.
- Bad tasting water – If your water has an unpleasant or metallic taste, your plumbing pipes may need to be replaced.
The best way to know the condition of your plumbing pipes is to have them inspected by a professional. We can inspect your plumbing system to determine if repiping is necessary.
Quality Pipe Materials
We use quality materials for piping and repiping to fit your budget and provide the durability and longevity you want. The most popular materials for repiping include copper and PEX pipe. The material you choose will influence the cost of the job. We can provide the information you need to consider your options and choose the right material for your pipes.
The Repiping Process
Repiping a home is a complex job that requires replacing all the water and drain lines in your home. Since most of the plumbing pipes are located behind your drywall, our plumbing technicians will need to access the pipes. We strategically cut sections of drywall to access the pipes and install new piping in your home. Our goal is to provide piping and repiping that is as minimally invasive as possible.
The length of time it will take to repipe a home depends on the size of the house. A large home can take a week or more to complete. When we meet to discuss the job, we will give you an estimate of how long the job should take and the cost of the work. We treat your home with the care it deserves and provide personal attention at every stage of the process.
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Don't gamble with your property. Trust our licensed, bonded and insured technicians to take care of your home.
Family Owned & Operated
For three generations, our family owned and operated company has been serving East Troy & the surrounding areas.
Backed by Over 60 Years of Experience
Our seasoned technicians have the skills, experience, and follow-through to complete even the most complex repairs.
24/7 Emergency Services Available
Day or night, our friendly technicians and staff are here to provide top-tier heating, plumbing, or cooling solutions.