East Troy Heating System Repair
Providing Reliable Heating System Repairs to Walworth County and Surrounding Areas Since 1958
Has your heating equipment stopped working in the midst of Wisconsin winter? Don’t worry, O'Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has got you covered! Since 1958, our family-owned company has been serving residents and business owners in East Troy, Burlington, Elkhorn, Mukwonago, and the surrounding areas with reliable heating system repair services. Our experience is second to none in offering solutions for our customers.
We’ve practically seen and conquered every possible issue that can happen to all types of heating equipment. Whether you have a furnace, boiler, or even the more advanced heat pumps and geothermal heating systems, our team of highly trained technicians can help. When your vents are blowing cold air or your system needs troubleshooting, it is time to give us a call.
Day or night, even during the weekends or over the holidays, we are available for you 24/7. Call us at (262) 314-4566 today!
Common Causes of Heating System Failure
When you call O'Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. for your heating system repair in East Troy, you can expect fast response times and a work that is done right the first time every time. We also strive to keep our prices reasonable and affordable.
Here are some possible reasons for your heating system failure:
- The heating system has not been maintained for a long time
- Dirty filters
- Common wear and tear
- Thermostat issues
Our East Troy heater team takes the time to explain to you the extent of the damage and the repair solution that we are proposing. You can trust that we are committed to delivering lasting HVAC solutions that can restore your heating system to peak performance and not just some quick fixes that will eventually come undone. If in case we find that repairing your faulty heating system is not the most cost-effective solution, we may recommend a heating system replacement instead.
Home Heating Maintenance Tips
Whether you're preparing your heater for the winter, or if you're looking for more information to keep it running through the coldest months of the year, our experienced technicians are here to help make sure you stay warm all year round. However, we highly recommend completing your maintenance tasks before winter falls so you're not scrambling at the last second.
Some heating system maintenance tips you can take care of before you call in our team include:
- Clear the area around your heater. It's important to keep this area clear of any flammable material you may have stored there over the summer.
- Change the filter. Many units will not run at all with a clogged filter. Others will run inefficiently. Check your owner's manual for the correct filter replacement schedule. When changing the filter, be sure it is installed in the correct way, and that the access panel is closed completely. A good tip is to write the date on the filter frame so you will know how long it's been in use.
- Turn the furnace on to see if it will start properly. If you have central air conditioning, remember to switch the thermostat to heat.
- Have your heating system checked at least once a year by a licensed contractor. This can be very important to ensure that your unit is running safely.
Broken Heating Equipment? Call Us!
No matter what time of the day or night, you can count on O'Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. for high-quality East Troy heating system repairs. Our team is ready to tackle all your HVAC and heating needs 24/7.
Give us a call at (262) 314-4566 to book an East Troy heating system repair service today!
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Don't gamble with your property. Trust our licensed, bonded and insured technicians to take care of your home.
Family Owned & Operated
For three generations, our family owned and operated company has been serving East Troy & the surrounding areas.
Backed by Over 60 Years of Experience
Our seasoned technicians have the skills, experience, and follow-through to complete even the most complex repairs.
24/7 Emergency Services Available
Day or night, our friendly technicians and staff are here to provide top-tier heating, plumbing, or cooling solutions.